Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Turbo C++ 3.0.programming language Download & Full History {Problem Solve ! } BY Dishant Barvaliya

 
Provied By Dishant BArvaliya, C++ is used to create computer programs! Anything from art applications, music players and even video games. Yes, many video games have been made in C++. Keep in mind though, just like you wouldn't be able to write a book in Spanish after taking a few classes, you won't be making any serious video games right off the bat. Programming, like many skills, takes time. This is something I'm sure many people your age (including me at that age) sadly learn every day.

There are many tutorials out there to teach you C++. The problem is, C++ is not exactly an easy language to learn. You can definitely give it a try, but I'm pretty sure unless you have worked with some other programming language before, it will probably be over your head. I am not trying to talk down to you, but at the age of 12 C++ was a bit over my head. Who knows, you may be the smartest 12 year old ever. Search around google or this site for tutorials. The best way to learn is to read, read, read and program, program, program. Read the forums on this site and see what other people are trying to do. Think of something you want to program, and see if you can figure out how to do it. Start simple and take more chances, this is the way to become a good programmer.

The only way I could really see you getting into C++ at your age would be to find someone who could walk you through the basics and really break it down to you in simple terms. A lot of the people that write programming tutorials seem to forget that not everyone reading is a genius or completely familiar with a lot of programming terms. Either that, or buy a copy of C++ for Dummies.

Hope that helps, if you have any more questions or need me to explain anything, just repost here and I'll answer. Unfortunately, I can't walk you through actually learning C++. Check the forums for that. Anything else, I'll do my best to answer.

Don't be discouraged! Learn programming any way you can! You are never too young to start! In fact, I wish I had started seriously programming at your age and stuck with it. I have a lot of time to make up for! :D

Good luck!  

Thank's U Visit @ My Site..........




dishant

I am a Dishant Barvaliya.This Is a my Site.My target Is Your help $ Solve Your Problem So Please Promote Me @ Visit @ return My Site @ Enjoy It.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here !

 

Copyright @ 2013 647254143.

Designed by Dishant | Dishant