Saturday, September 21, 2013

Stop Windows Error Blue Screen {Problem Solve } BY Dishant Barvaliya

Hi ,Friends I Am Dishant Barvaliya, I Always Help You ! This Post Is Only U ! I Sharing My Ideas & U using This .So I HAppy & U HAppy . So Very Very Thanks U Visit This Site & Using My Tips. , today im with a great trick.Now Stop the Windows error blue screen on your screen and stopping it from restarting can be done in all Windows versions. I do not use Windows XP at the moment, however I am sure that this option exists in that operating system as well. The screen shots I have taken below are from Windows Vista, but Windows 7 is very similar to this.

Just follow the below steps and problem will solve:

1. Right Click on My Computer.
2. Click on Properties.
3. Now the systems properties will open. Click on Advanced Tab.

4. Under the Startup and Recovery section, press on settings.
5. The start up and recovery box will appear. Go to the System Failure section.

6. Uncheck the box where it says Automatically restart.
7. Press ok to finish.

Now your problem is solved for ever...

dishant

I am a Dishant Barvaliya.This Is a my Site.My target Is Your help $ Solve Your Problem So Please Promote Me @ Visit @ return My Site @ Enjoy It.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here !

 

Copyright @ 2013 647254143.

Designed by Dishant | Dishant