Thursday, July 25, 2013

How To Add Static Facebook Pop Out Like Box with Smooth Effect By Dishant Barvaliya

Hello,   I am Dishant > Tips Is Only U So Please Use This Tips....
here’s another Facebook jquery pop up for facebook like box widget for bloggers (or) website. actually this widget was created by Dishant @.Advantages this widget is to free space on the page. Because Facebook can prevent website normal as the box. Static Pop Out Facebook as soft box with jQuery effect of activation for the blogger, this is another cool control. Here I have added as the box with simple jQuery hover effect. See Facebook static plate to the right of the page and move the mouse over the plate with the frame, as is visible by sliding to the left.
                        {Click Here ! }
 
Thank's U Visit @ My Site.........

dishant

I am a Dishant Barvaliya.This Is a my Site.My target Is Your help $ Solve Your Problem So Please Promote Me @ Visit @ return My Site @ Enjoy It.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here !

 

Copyright @ 2013 647254143.

Designed by Dishant | Dishant